Have PCOS. On birth control. Will it increase weight and lead to cervical cancer? Diet to be taken?

Hi, i have PCOS . i am 21 years old and was diagnosed about 1.5 years ago. I am taking no treatment. My doctor had kept me on birth-control pills which i took hardly for 1 month as i figured out they can lead to increase in weight. Right now been more then a year, i take no treatment. I read somewhere that PCOS can lead to cervical cancer . I am so worried, and i dont know whom to consult here. I stay in Ahmedabad i dont know which doctor can be best for me. Because that i dont take any treatment are there any threats of me having this cancer in future ? What should i do? My weight is around 65 and i have a good height. But the body weight is increasing , if you can let me know of an appropriate diet then it would be of great help. I dont understand which vegetables/fruits have carbohydrates , protiens, etc. So if possible please give me the vegetable/fruit names instead of saying Avoid carbohydrates .
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012