Have PCOS. Negative pregnancy test. Increased HCG value. What should I do?

I have PCOS .My last cycle date was 29 Nov.After I missed my date I continued doing Pregnancy test but got negative and finally on 10 jan I got positive.My hcg value was 400 which rose to 1560 after 7 days.Now my doc did a TVS and saw a SAC, no fetal pole .He said wait for 2 weeks. If I calculate by my period date it s more than 7 weeks..but scan shows that of 5 weeks.What should I do? Is it possible that I ovulated late? Pls help
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013