Have PCOS. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Feels bloated, gaining weight and sore breast. Any advice?

Hi, I have PCOS . I was given Duphaston and Clomifene last month and my gynac did ultrasound to check I was ovulating or not. I ovulated. I have missed my period its been 2 weeks. My home test and blood test are negative. I was advised to take primolut no 2 times for 3 days. Its been 4 days still no periods. please advise. I feel very bloated and have put on weight. My breast has become big. Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012