Have PCOS. Late period. Had yeast infection, painful intercourse. Worried about early menopause

I've been diagnosed with PCOS 10 years ago and a poly about 6 months ago. The past recent months my period has been late 7-10 days and I've been getting a yeast infection before I get my period. I was intimate with my boyfriend and had to stop due to this crazy intense pain.I was having a shower and my clitoris started to hurt. Should I be worried? I'm 31 and worried that I might be going through early menopause.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013