Have PCOS, Irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. Feeling stomach ache, gaining weight. Ultrasound shows follicles. What to do?

Hi I am A suffering from PCOs and have been having irregular periods also this time the period is delayed beyond two and half months now. I tried urine & Ultrasound to check if i am pregnant and both were negative and i have following symptoms like headache , back ache, i burp a lot, sometimes pain in abdomen , also i have put on lot of weight. In my ultrasound they found 2 small follicles (this was when i was 2 months delayed) , i would like to know what could be reason? What will be the next step or next tests?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012