Have PCOS. Irregular period. Taking meteformin. Been having cramps with upset stomach. Why?

I have PCOS and have not had a normal mentural cycle since last May 2011. So I have been taking meteformin and supplments-Vitex, fish oil, prime rose, pro-biotic. I finally got a period in June 2012, and I am currently on my cycle. But I am so confused, I do not have blood on my pad, only when I wipe it is bright red. I have been having cramps each cycle. So my husband and i had intercourse a week before my June cycle. So How may I found out if I am ovualting or I know woman with PCOS WHO HAVE CYCLES don t necessary ovualte. I stopped taking my supplments and meteformin a week ago.. My stomach gets really upset. What would you suggest?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012