Have PCOS. Had miscarriage. I am pregnant. Getting dark coloured discharge. Worrisome

this is my second pregnancy, my first i miscarried at 8-9 wks but i dint find this out til i had my 12 wk scan, dueing my 6th and 8th wk i had some bleeding , i went to the hospital and was scaned and there was no signs of any blood lose, i am 6 1/2 wks now but the last few mornings went i first go to the bathroom there is a dark coloured discard, could this be a blood lose? i am very worried about losing the baby as ive been trying for over 4 years, as i has pcos .
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012