Have PCOS. Got pregnant. Ultrasound showed low lying placenta. Advised to stop taking oosure. Worrisome

hi,,im having pcos previously,,,,now i got married,i conceived after taking 3 cycles of clomiphine citrate,,,now my doctor advised me to do ultrasound ,my pregnancy is 14w,,i was diagnosed as having low lying placenta .i was taking oosure continously.but now my doctor told me stop it for 1 month,what will be the cause of low lying placenta in my case.....plz inform me as im much worrying regarding my pregnancy,, with regards,,masi
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013