Have PCOS. Getting long and heavy periods. Not cured by taking ibuprofen. What are the complications?

I have polycystic Ovarian Syndrome ( PCOS ). I have been bleeding for 31 days. I have bled for a long time before, but 21 days is the longest I have ever been on my period. My last period was in February, so it hasn t been too long since my last one. The time I bled 21 days, my period laspe had been 8 months. Should I be worried about the 31 days? My bleeding is just getting heavier. I have tried taking Ibuprofen to make the bleeding stop, but it s not phasing it.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012