Have PCOS. Done laparoscopy. Taking Regestrone. When will I expect my period?

Hello doctor, I got married on 2011 and i have pcos so am taking fertility treatments for past 1and half years... i did laproscopy for pcos on december 6th 2012.i had intercourse with my husband on 24th to 28th december... after that i didn t get my periods, so i consult my doctor on Jan21st 2013.she prescribed me Regestrone 5mg for 3days so when i wil expect my period or am pregnant ?if am not pregnant wat happens in my body?because everyone will get periods after the laproscopy procedure..still now i didn t get my periods. am confused...Please clarify me...
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013