Have PCOS. Conceived before with clomid. Will it help in future. Chances of conceiving naturally?

Hi, My name is joanna and my query is, im 34 and have PCOS .. I have one child and have had 2 miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy , my last miscarriage was in dec 2012. All of my pregnancies were conceived with the help of clomid but it only took us a few months on each occasion to fall pregnant. I am just concerned that clomid is not of any help to us any more and also is it possible for me to fall pregnant naturally, its just i ve a lot of symptoms but don t see how it could be pooible. I apologise for the long messege, any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013