Have PCOD, thyroid. On glyciphage sr 500 and siphene 50. Follicular study done. What is the right time to conceive?

hi, i am 25 years old with my height 5.6 and weight around 68 kgs. I am having pcod , was having thyroid , my dr had prescribed me with glyciphage sr - 500 and thronorm 50 and thyroid report are normal. on my day 5 i was asked to take siphene 50 and at my day 9 was ask for follicular study. my rto was 18 x 15 mm, lto with 16 x 13 mm and ET with 7.9 mm , then i was ask to HCG inj in evening on sat. now on my 11 day my follicle study read as rto 19 x 16, lto 18 x 14, et is 10.8 mm. Now my question is what is the right time to conceive, when my egg will rupture. is my report normal.........please reply
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012