Have PCOD, taking Gestone, have frequent urination, tiredness, lower abdominal pain. Pregnancy?

Hello doctor, i am 28 yrs old.....i am PCOD ........i am going through a treatment.....Dis tuesday(7th August) my doctor said that the eggs had rupurted....i was hyperstimulated........and we(me and my husband) had sex on sunday(5th August)......and i am taking Gestone 200mg 3 times a day and folinine after breakfast........this is my 6pdo........i am having frequent urination in the morning.....tiredness.....gastric and lower abdominal pain when i bend.........i just want to know wheather these are the sign of pregnancy or not?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012