Have PCOD, taken Krimson, Mypill and Benforce. Laparoscopy showed bulky ovaries. Want to get pregnant

I am Anwesha Chatterjee(23) from kolkatajust 2.5 yrs of marriage.I have PCOD .I want pregnency.So many tablets i have 35(at first of treatment)for 6 mnts,continue G Reg Sr,complete 3 mnts course of My Pill and Benforce M.Complete 3 mnts course of Encc(D3-D7 of period) and Susten(D5 x 20 day).But no good result found.Then i change my doctor.He advice me to Laparoscopy .i done it last 3rd july.Both overies are bulky,some blockedge in left tube.After that he suggest me to continue Folvite MB,Ubiphene(D3-D7 of period) and Duphaston(D16-D25 of period) it is now running for two mnts.I want a baby quickly...Please help me sir...
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012