Have PCOD, planning for a baby. Is it possible for me to get pregnant? Concerned?

I m planning for a baby..I had my HSG on 24 April 2013 but the report was not clear.It was an incomplete study.Dye didn't seen in my uterine cavity also.On 2nd March 2013 my gyne told me for Laproscopy but I dont want to do that.I have PCOD also.I want to know is there any other way to know about the status of fallopian tubes.n in my case(PCOD) is it possible for me to get pregnant naturally bcoz my doc advised me for IUI or IVF..I m trying to getting pregnant from last two yrs...plz help me out i m very stressed
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013