Have PCOD, irregular periods. Taking Restrone tablets to lose weight? Is it safe?

hi i have pcod , i got my periods regularly only the 1st year when i was matured (14 years) after that irregular periods started and now im 24 yrs old till now my periods is not regular. these many years i have taken all the medications that is Ayurveda , homeopathy and allopathy but it is wasn t;t use full.. so now i have joined for weight lose....and taking restrone tables.... is this safe if i take it continuously for 6 months... after 6 months will my periods get regularised if i lose weight also.... im very much worried abt my periods bcoz im gaining too much weight n getting hair on my plz help me
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013