Have PCOD, irregular periods. Taken Krimson. Done laparoscopy. Suggested IUI

I am indrajit from chinsurah,my wife name is Anwesha Chatterjee(24).3 yrs married.She has PCOD ,irregular period.continue treatment for last 2.5 yrs.we want baby.Starting of treatment my doctor suggest him to take KRIMSON 35 for 6 months.then also other medicine she has taken,like My Pill ,Benforce M,G reg SR 500,B-long F cont,ENCC 50(PD3 to PD7),Susten(PD5 to x 20 days)but no good result found.Then I change our doctor.He suggest to Laparoscopy .Complete Laparoscopy last 3rd july.both overies are bulky,some blockedge in left tube(it was cleared at that time by dye).After that my doctor suggest him to take UBIPHENE50(PD3 to PD7) & DUPHASTON(PD16 to PD25)Folvite MB for 3 months.yesterday complete 3 months.But no good result found.My doctor suggest me to IUI .What can I do now? please give me some suggestion for the treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012