Have PCOD, had unprotected sex but no ejaculation. Chance of pregnancy?

Hi i m suffering for pcod i took modus three times a day for five days the course ended on 28 July 2012 till now i havenot got my periods i had some sexual activity with my bf on 7 Aug 2012. He did 3 times masturbate on 6 Aug 2012. he didnot penetrate and he did not ejaculate.His Penis was not in excited mode. he just touched his penis with my vaginal opening is there any chance of me getting prgnanant is there any chance of getting pregnant with preejaculate i fear he preejaculate.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
well i need to know about u r cycles, any ways it doesnt depend upon amount of ejaculation, it depend upon the quality of sperm, n time of u r ovulation,do let me know u r menstrual cycles
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Hello

If there was no actual ejaculation and only rubbing of penis against the vaginal wall then the chances of getting pregnant are minimal. Since you suffer from PCOD the irregularity of your period is expected however please get a urine pregnancy test just to be sure

I hope I have answered your query

I wish you good health