Have PCOD, cyst operated, abdominal pain. Bleeding after intercourse. PTD or STD?

I have had on going medical problems relating to my ovaris womb and cervix for over 8 years now I was diagnosed with polycistic ovaries in 2005 and given an operation to remove cysts but the pains continued now I am suffering from sever lower abdominal an back pains. Sometimes I also have pains or bleeding after intercourse I have been refered to an STD clinic for PID, could there be something different wrong with me apart from an STD?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013