Have PCOD. Took medicines, no improvement. Which tablet is better, Krimso-35, pulsonac or Glyciphage?

Hi, i m married from two and half years. I hv pcod n doctor advise me for Glysiphase tablet & siphine 100 mg and i had taken this for 6-8 months regularly as prescribed by the doctor but i didn t conceive but my weight falling down by 90 kg to 78kg. In HSG Test, both tubes are open and utres is ?subseptate. In one cycle doctors ovulate by injections but i didn t conceive again. Then doctor advise me that leave all mediciene for 3-4 months i left all the tablets. After 4 months i consult with other gyenocologist and she suggest me for Krimso-35 and pulsonac for 3 months. i m taking krimso-35 and pulsonac from last one month but my weight is growing up and slow flow of period is consider. i m worried about these problem. i want to know that krimso-35 and pulsonac useful for me or i prefered again Glysiphage. please help me give me right advise. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013