Have PCOD. Taking krimson35. Want to get pregnant. Correct treatment?

I m suffering from pcos .I am having late periods and flow during my periods is very less.Its been almost 1 year that i have been married.I consulted a gynecologist .she asked me to do T3, T4 and TSH test.Test results were normal as per doctor. Serum T3 was 116.00 ng/ml,Serum T4 was 7.80 µg/dl,Serum TSH was 3.0 µIU/ml.She prescribed me krimson35 tablet for 3 months.Its been 2 months that i am taking this medicine.I am getting periods regularly from past 2 months.But the flow is very very less.I am getting brownish blood discharge most of the time during periods.I am very much worried why this is happening and would i be able to get pregnant if i want to have baby.Right now i dont want to conceive.But in future if i would like to have baby would i be able to conceive.One more information i would like to give you is that i underwent kidney tumor removal operation 9 months back in may 2012.Is there any permanent treatment of this disease.Am i on right medication?Please help..
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013