Have PCOD. Taking glycomate. Had tubectomy after childbirth. Want to regularize periods. Prescribed with registere and ovacare. Drug action?

HELLO DOCTOR, my name is sravya,am 25 years old n having 2kids.I got tubectamy operation after my second kid got delivered.I have PCOD problem from past so i was used some glycomate tbs.Now i stopped breast feeding and want to have regular periods.i went to gyn she suggested me REGISTERE(3days) and OVACARE(30 days).please elaborate the info about tablets thanks...............
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012