Have PCOD. Have dizziness, depression, swelling in face, weight gain. Undergoing replacement therapy. Suggest?

hi.. i have pcod prob which i checked long time back (6-7 yrs back).even thyroid also which diagnosised severly 1 and half year back in my pregnency tests and im in replacement therapy of thyroid from ruby hall pune,then i terminated baby due to some family suffering from many things now like irregular period (i have this prob when pcod dignosized) ,irritabilty,weight gaining,sweeling. wanted to check pcod again for solution for menses,shall i remove sonography for pcod now directly without doctrs consult and then show after removing it show to doctr direcetly.. surrently im facing many probs..sometimes dizziness ,depression,swelling face,gaining weight,mood-off. i visisted many dotors for irregular periods but aleopathy medicine dint suit me ever,whenever i tried to get it it had side effects..homeopathy suits me but not effected for this as long time taken..patanjali also tried but that doses was getting side effects a lot.. so im very much worried about future day by day irritability . i was very much active person who was regularly exercising,dancing,sporty but now all thiings affecting due to this probs..
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013