Have PCOD. Had miscarriage, unsuccessful IVF treatment. Undergoing IVF again with blastocysts transfers. Having slight discharge. Pregnant?

I m 32 years old, had an ivf in may but not successful... I have pcod , had a misscarriage in 2008, married from 8 years. had another ivf with 3 blastocyst transfer on 8 January.... On bed rest presently.. Since morning had weird feeling as if I m about to start my periods... Slight discharge is also there... My breast are not sore... Are these symptoms of pregnancy? Is this all normal
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013