Have PCOD. Cyst seen in ovary. Having irregular periods. Is this due to discontinuation of Diane?

I was diagnosed with PCOD in May,2011 after cysts were noticed in ultrasound and ovaries were also a bit enlarged. I was prescribed Diane-35. Took it for 2 months then went for ultrasound.. ovaries came out to be normal so I discntinued it. I got my periods after 2.5 months after stopping AAAAAAA and its been 2 months since then tht I ve been waiting for my next periods. Could this irregularity be due to discontinuation of Diane? I never had irregular periods before taking AAAAAAA not even when I was doagnosed with PCOD. FSH ,LH Glucose all are normal
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012