Have PCO problem. Why heavy bleeding? On novex DS. Meprate better?

Hi I have PCO problem. I am 30 yrs old and married. from pat 2 months i had haevy bleeding duringmy menustral cycle so consulted doctor and took medicine to stop bleeding and for reducing stomach pain. last month also happened same and doc gave same medicine and new table NOVEX DS , doctor asked to take 2 tables per week for 4 weeks. after tht next month i didnt get periods, i waited for 1 week and went to doctor and said my periods is delayed so doctor gave MEPRATE , and asked to take daily 1 for 7days. after tht i got periods with less bleeding and again after 3 days i went to doctor and i got to know that i am pregant. now still it is bleeding today is 8th day so how safe the baby will be?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012