Have PCO, faced miscarriage. On primolut. Can I have got pregnant?

Hi, I m 27 years old, married since a year and 8 months, I have PCO and I faced miscarriage for 3 times in the first year of marriage (I was taking contraceptives for the first year of marriage irregularly). I have been trying to get pregnant since the last 8 months but in vain. I didn t get my period for the last 3 months and the Quantitive blood test was negative (less than 2.0 IU/mL), while the qualitative one was positive!! The doctor gave me primolut n 5mg (3 tablets a day for 5 days) to get my period, however, 4 days have pasted since I stopped primolut and I didn t got my period ! and I have some pregnancy symptoms . Is it possible that I got pregnant while taking primolut? (I had unprotected sex during that days many times). Does primolut encourage/help ovulation? if it is true and I got pregnant, is primolut harmful for the fetus? What can I do for preventing this harmfulness? Thank you in advance and I do apologize for so many questions.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012