Have PCO and high insulin. Meprate is good? How can I conceive a healthy baby?

iam 23 yrs old, n my husband is 38 now, i want to concieve immediately but i have pco and high level of insulin ( acanthosis nigrican) problem.last month i didnt hav periods .my gyno sugessted me meprate it has been 3 days i finished those doses but no periods.iam worried .i made home preg test 3 times it was -ve.so kindly suggest me some best ways to conceive healthy baby immediately,, dont tel me me to lose weight iam trying it hard,any other alternates are most welcomed.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012