Have PAC, PVC. Vomiting, diarrhoea, irregular heartbeat. Taking Norpace. How to get relief?

I have PAC and PVC controlled with Norpace for over twenty years. Lots of tests and procedures and told they are not life threatening and I see my doctor yearly for follow up. I had a bug with violent vomiting and dihirreha and was off the Norppace for two days and developed a very irregular heartbeat . after two doses of Norpace my heart rate returned to normal. I didn t go to the ER (I am out of my state) because Of my history they would run lots of tests and I felt sick enough from vomiting. What else should I do? I am eating bananas to replace any potassium I may have lost. Naturally is the irregular beat returns I will go to the ER.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012