Have Ovarian cysts, size increasing. Ovary enlarged, persistent adrenal complex cysts. Is surgery recommended?

Hi, I am 32, 195 lbs, and I have been being monitored for ovarian cyst on my right ovary for 6 months. My u/s finding from last week say that one cyst has increased to 5.8 x 3.7 cm and I have another one that is stable that is 2.4 x 1.4 cm. my ovary is also enlarged to 6.7x 6.1 x 4.8 they have classified them as persistant adnexal complex cysts and say it could be endometriomas, possible hemorrhagic or less likely but possible ovarian neoplasm . will surgery be recommended?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012