Have Osteoporosis, developed four compression fracture in spine. History of Cortisone injecting. Solution?

In 2010 I started with osteoporosis in that one after the other I had four compression fractures of my spine . I now have three monthly infusions of Bon Viva and take Gabapentin and Paracetemol three times a day. I have had two injections of cortisone last year and am due to have two more tomorrow. The last injections lasted just over a month and at the moment I am in constant pain so I am hoping these next injections will last longer.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013