Have OPLL in cervical region. Weakness in leg, muscle pain, walking difficulty. Due to lumber problem?

I have OPLL in cervical region mainly C-3-C4 since 2000. After 13 years, it found non-progressive. Disc bulge due to herniation in L-3-L4 and L5-S1 causing stenosis & nerve root compression. This has progressed. Osteophyes a in lumber region & Osteo artaritis in knee I have complain in leg with weakness, muscle pain and walking difficulties.. Upper extreamies are fine in all respect Pl suggest. leg problem is due to lumber problem? How safe is MIS for decompression lumber region Can Glucosamin help
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013