Have OME and ETD after having flu. Taking steroid nasal spray. Dizziness. Anything better than betahistine?

Hello, I was diagnosed with OME and later diagnosed with ETD after having mild flu . I am currently taking a steroid nasal spray which I have to use for 3-4 months and I was given Betahistine Dihydrochloride to help with the dizziness. This has been a problem for 4 months now and although I m doing everything the doctors are telling me to do, nothing is working or even improving. Could you tell me what my options might be to help with this issue? I am constantly dizzy and feel as if the back of my head shakes side to side really fast. I am unable to travel as this makes me feel very ill. Is there anything better than the tablets I m taking that might help? I ve also become very sensitive to noise and hearing loud noises makes me feel more dizzy for some reason.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  74 Awaiting Answer