Have OCD, trouble reaching orgasm. Taking anafranil. Dosage increased. What can be done?

i am a 16 year old male. I have been taking a drug called anafranil for ocd. I have been taking it for about a month. every week the dosage was increased. i am now trying to get off the drug by decreasing the dosage until i don't take it at all. what i have become aware of is that i have had trouble reaching orgasm. i'm afraid that this is permanent or that if it does get better that i will still be affected in some small way. Please tell me if it will get better and how much better.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013