Have OCD. Excessive cleanliness habits. Fear of having no support. What to do?

Hello doctor.I am a girl of 23 years old.I live in Mauritius.I have OCD since a long time and my life is like hell since a few years. Am really fed up and am not following any treatment because my parents feel this isn`t a problem and that am doing all those rituals like washing hands etc because all this is in my mind.They say one day i`ll definitely kill them because i always make them scream or angry due to my habits of washing hands and bathing for ling time.I really dnt knw what to do. Today my mum caught me washing my hands and arms and she was really angry and phoned a psychologist to take an appointment. Am happy actually that i can finally seek some help. But am afraid if the psychologist doesnt understand my problem then my parents will continue to blame me for everything.Plz tell i a bad person if i have OCD?Should my parents support me if i have OCD?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012