Have Nicotine/cotinine test for a surgery. Drinking juices, quit smoking, working out to pass the test. Other ways?

I have a nicotine/cotinine test for a surgical procedure on the 10th of december... I was just told this morning that I was going to be tested. I smoked a cigarette about 10 min. before the phone call... While I have been working on losing weight (lost 17 lbs) I am paranoid I wont pass the nicotine test... I was told it stays in fat cells... Even if I stopped working out and stopped smoking, is 11 days enough time to pass the test?? I did one of these nicotine tests before (at home, out of curiosity) and I quit for 6 days and it still showed up... It s a urine test... What can I do to better ensure I pass this test? I have been told if I don t pass, I don t get the surgery and I have wanted this surgery for too long... Please help. I am enrolled in quit smoking counseling and I am drinking water and juices, cardio work outs, anything I can think of. I just need some advice...
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012