Have Nausea, ectopic heartbeat and heavy feet. Taking Lexapro for depression. Is this side effect?

I have been prescribed Lexapro for depression and have been taking it for several days. Not only do I feel nausea , but I have an ectopic heart beat and this seems to be exacerbated. I also run or swim every day and I have found that my performance is considerably reduced. I have not been able to complete the run route that I do all the time. I couldn t lift my feet , I felt heavy and restricted. If this is a side effect of the drug will it subside after a while or should I discontinue with it?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013