Have Nausea and eating all time. Pregnancy test negative. Have IUD. Advice?

ok i have had my iud in for almost 1.5 years now and can feel my strings but for the last 2 weeks i have felt nausea and last week been eating everything at all hours i talked to my doctors nurse because my doctor is booked she said to wait to take a pregnancy test but that it come up negative and if i wanted to i could go to the er. what are the signs of being pregnant on the merina iud how can i lower the nausea when my fiance isnt around to hold my stomach.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013