Have NHL, big mass on groin, put stents, have arthritis. Got a chantis. Is it okay?

Hi, My name is Robbie I have just found out that I have NHL. scared to death. I see a oncology Dr today I have a big mass on my groin area and also their I have atery blockage I was on the table and they were ging to put stents in but where it branches off blocked too. and arthritis cant walk far without stopping and getting blood flow back. short distance not bad.I have alot on my plate. would it be all right to use a wheel chair. and i got chantix today is that ok? thanks so much Robbie
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013