Have Myotonia Congenita. Taking Epsolin. What are the other alternative treatment and medication?

Hi, My name Is Deepak m From Belgaum Dist. I have Myotonia Congenita Disease It was diagnosed in the year 2004 through EMG , from now m taking Epsolin 100mg twice in day morning & Night Can u suggest good treatment except this m waiting Thanking you in anticipation Questions 1. How long i will take Epsolin tablet 2. Any alternative tablets fit to disease 3. About exercises to do if do then which are the exercises give relief or Muscle relax 4. Is any new invention on Myotonia 5. can i want to consult Neurophysician & get check up
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012