Have Mirena inserted. Having urge to urinate, pressure in abdomen, abnormal periods, clear vaginal discharge. What could this be?

cI am have had my mirena for about a year now. For the last couple of weeks i have been experincing pregnant symptoms. I have the urge to pee all th time it feels like i been have pressure the bottoom of my stomache. I had a period but it is abormal it be on one day go off the next and come on the next. This morning I woke up and i was sitting in my bed and a gush of clear liquid came out of my vaginal. it didnt have an odr to it. Can you please tell me what wrong with me
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012