Have Mirena coil, stomach ache, leg hurts when holding urine for long, depression. Is it damging the body?

I have the merina coil had it since 2010, I have always had problems with it such as constant bleeding . That got fixed after 6 months. If I hold a wee in for more than 5 mins I get stomach ache and my left leg hurts quite abit it s the same when I hold a bowl movement in for too long. I like having the coil because my periods were very heavy and painful and now I don t have them, but I seem to always be in pain. Also shortly after it was fitted I was diagnosed with depression, then that followed to manic depression . My main concern is if the coil is damaging my body and why my leg and belly hurt? Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  140 Awaiting Answer