Have Mirena coil fitted, painful sore in neck. Ovalution pain. Can i ask doctor online?

Hi, I am 45 years of age, had the Mirena Coil fitted last July and have been constantly bleeding since then although my actual period are obvious, they are much lighter than before I had the coil fitted (although my bleeding has stopped completely all of a sudden after my last period which is when all of this began). In the last week or so I have had tender/sore breasts, have had a couple of days where I was getting a pulsating stabbing pain under my right arm and in the side of my right breast and have a sore point in my neck under chin where my pulse point it that hurts when I push it. Over the last couple of days I have also had what I can only describe as ovulation pains in my groin area. I have recently finished my period (within the last 5/6 days).
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013