Have Mirena coil. Swollen breasts, sensitive nipples, weight gain. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

hi doctor im really worried i have the mirena coil since may last year (2012) i have swollen breasts and very sensitive nipples i have also put a lot of weight on since february. i have had a negative pregnancy test but that also happened with my second child ( 4 negative results) could i be pregnant? im too scared to see my gp as this is not what i want. i have a disabled child so this is not at the right time.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013