Have Mirena coil. Dizziness, hot flashes, nausea. Why is this happening?

Hi, I am a 20 year old female, I dont know if it makes any difference but I have the birth control Mirena . I used to have a lot of spells when I was younger 12-15, (my cardiologist told me) my heart rate would go up to about 150 and then drop down very suddenly to almost a complete stop, and thats when I would lose balance and become completely useless and fall. (No diagnosis) It stopped (for the most part) until a few months ago, I havent been falling, but getting extremely dizzy, having hotflashes, all of a sudden becoming very nauseated. If I eat, I feel like im going to be sick and it all seems to be happening as one (within minutes of each other) Im sorry this is so long, but im confused and sick of being told that its in my head.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013