Have Meniere's disease, taking Bidurate, Vertizac and Lonapam. Weak and drowsy. Comments?

Good Morning. I would appreciate an answer from likely a Neurologist . My mother in Kolkata is suffering greatly from Meniere s disease. Many permutation/combination of drugs are being used to arrive at the ones that will work. Currently she is on Bidurate, Vertizac, Lonapam, and Valance. She is 76 and while this stopped her vomiting and dizziness , she is incredibly weak and drowsy most of the time. This morning I heard they have stopped Lonapam and Valance. I know how difficult the charge of getting her well and this morning have been trying to get educated myself on what all this means. I would be very grateful if one of you would just provide your comments. My email is YYYY@YYYY . Sincerely - Sukanya
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012