Have Meniere's disease. Ringing in ears, reduced hearing. How to get rid of the humming sound?

I was diagnosed with Menier s Disease a couple of years ago. Have had the typical ringing/fullness in my right ear prior to and since the diagnosis. In December, I had a head cold , and now my left ear has a very loud, constant hum, with a marked affect on my hearing . Is there anything I can do to get rid of the hum in my left ear? There is no pain, no fever , and the congestion from the cold has been gone for about a week now.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013