Have Melasma and acne. Does Lymecycline increase it? How to get cured?

I have Melasma and but not too bad. I have just been to the derm and got Lymecycline, 408mg. I have been reading that antibiotics can cause melasma to worsen. Is it Lymeclycline too or just the other ones. Can't seem to find enough info online. Please let me know. Took first dose today and dont' want to risk making this horrid skin condition worse. Im 35, I can manage pimples but not melasma! It can really push me to the edge. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013