Have MS, getting weaker, losing weight, high blood sugar. Could MS be damaging pancreas?

I have MS with all the usual issues: fatigue , neuro pains, dizziness/ vertigo , muscle weakness , frequent urination , weak stream, etc. Recenty (past 4 months) foot pain has increased, in the last two months getting weaker, in the last month I have been feeling dehydrated, and last week - when I have been eating more than I should - I expected to have gained 3 or so pound but lost 7 unexpectedly (wieghed 200 when I expected 210.) Thought my MS may be masking diabetes so I got a freind to use his blood tester and test my blood sugars. After eating at noon and not eating anything else for five hours my blood tested at 202. I m guessing diabetes. So I have an appointment to see my GP today. Question: could my MS auto immune issue be damaging my pancreas? Or is this just another health issue unrealted to MS?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012