Have MS. Taking Ayurvedic treatment. Prognosis regarding swallowing and lung issues?

I have relapse remitting MS. I have been able to live symptom-free when I follow the protocols set up by my Ayurvedic doctor, which include a specific diet, breathing exercises, and some yoga movements designed to keep the neuropathways to my legs active. When I've been unable recently to keep up with the exercises as regularly (because of work and a busy schedule) I've felt a real difference in my mobility and overall wellbeing. The Ayurvedic yoga protocols really work!
However I have noticed something with swallowing that may not be addressable through Ayurveda. What can you tell me about the prognosis with regard to swallowing and lung issues as MS progresses?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013